COVID-safe measures to protect all participants on WFP walks.
Stopping the spread of COVID-19 is a community effort and we all must remain vigilant and proactive.
Please note the following when participating in WFP walks:
1. Check In with the CBR Check In app or get a friend to sign you in if you don't have a smart-phone.
2. ‘Sign on’ with a walk coordinator. This indicates that your participation is voluntary and you walk at your own risk.
3. Practise social distancing rules: one person per two square metres.
4. While proof of COVID-19 vaccination will not be sought, coordinators are asked to remind those intending to walk that “if you are not fully vaccinated, your participation could be putting fellow walkers at risk”.
5. Mask-wearing on walks will be a matter of individual choice.
6. Do not attend if you:
* Feel unwell
* Are waiting for a COVID test result
* Have visited an exposure site listed by ACT Government